Monday, April 30, 2012

Tim's Birthday at Neah Bay...


I don’t have words that can really explain our surf trip to Neah Bay for Tim’s birthday. BUT...I do have some pretty great photos.  So instead of trying to find the correct adjective to describe the beautiful weekend we experienced, I’ll let you come up with your own.


I was pretty stoked to catch a shot of some sanddollars specifically for my blog. Also, cue the corny couple shot ;)


We had such a great group of people to surf with. I sometimes feel a great audience and support group is helpful when going out into new waters.


A friend of ours who's still pretty new with surfing was treated nicely by these waters! 

We couldn't have asked for a better camping spot! Right behind our tent, we were able to walk right out to the beach and surf.


Touch football game that started at pre-sunset and went into the night.



And when we weren't surfing or playing football, we were enjoying a bonfire right on the beach.  

We lucked out with near perfect weather (though the photo above might suggest otherwise).  With the weather and waves being the best we've ever experienced with WA surfing, we decided we'll be doing a Neah Bay rerun for Memorial Day. Next time I can promise more in water shots and some video.

2 comments:

  1. Surfing + camping sounds absolutely wonderful :) Learning to surf is totally on my life to-do list so i'm loving all these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, it looks like you had a really great time! I'm excited to see this video you speak of; I enjoy watching people do things that I'll NEVER be coordinated enough to do hahaha

    ReplyDelete