Monday, April 16, 2012

Mellow Monday


I've grown fond of Mondays. They signify a new beginning to me.  A second chance, if you will. I love the feeling of making goals of all the things I’ll get done during the week and I love sitting and pretentiously drinking my coffee while doing it.
To go all alliterate on you: My Mondays are Mellow.  I don't find myself rushing anywhere. I just try to go with the flow on this particular day of the week.

 Here are a few things that made my day so incredibly wonderful today!

I started my day off in a new outfit I LOVE. New clothes are rare for me so I am incredibly guilty of wearing them too much. I just found these jeans and have been searching the world of Seattle for them! Also, my shirt makes me feel like a pirate.


I woke up with a hot guy. I’m sure you’ll appreciate me withholding a photo to go with this statement.

Panda Express gave me a wonderful fortune! Who doesn’t want to help the children!?


Fun fact: I HATE when people ask if someone has a case of the Mondays! Like you’re not allowed to be in a bad mood for no reason on this given day? Come on people. You’re giving Monday a bad name. Cut the crap.

What's your favorite thing about Mondays?

8 comments:

  1. I love going home from work on a Monday because it's usually the one day of the week that I make sure I indulge in an after work nap to catch up on all the lost sleep from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on 20sb and I love your posts! I especially love this outfit, can't wait to read more from you! :)

    kimberrleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants - I just got green jeans too and I want to wear them everyday!

    Sometimes I don't like Monday because I feel I didn't get enough of a rest on the weekend, however I'm with you in that it's a fresh start to the week, and there's promise that all your goals for the week could happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm trying to wear them only 3 times a week but it's tough.

      That would definitely be my downside too. I'm not a fan of waking up and feeling like I need to take the day to get over my weekend. Hence, my coffee addiction! Lol

      Delete
  4. What I love about Mondays is that I can start making-up excuses the entire week on why I need to spend Friday night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My facourite thing about Mondays is getting to see friends that I sometimes only see once a week. I have never been a fan of getting up early on a Monday, but will do it if it means something good.

    ReplyDelete