Saturday, April 7, 2012

Drunk Blogging Makes For Not So Great Reading.

I'll confess to being in a rut. Writers cramp, if you will. Or maybe this was just an impromtu New Years resolution going exactly the way most do: Wondeful! For 2 months...then they fizzle out.

Anyhow. I'm feeling inspired. Or drunk enough to write? I've consumed a few glasses of wine.

I can't complain too much about life. Tim and I have gotten some good surfing in these past few months. We took my parents with us on April Fools Day and boy did the surf fool us. Poor Tim was too big to catch the weak waves of the Strait of Juan De Fuca but I managed to pop up on a few. My camera happy momma was able to catch a shot of me (my first pic of me standing up after surfing for a year and a half- yay!!)

Note: I feel super badass right here. I don't care how small that wave is. That's Tim in the background smiling his happiness. Also...rainbow in the shot! How cool is that?? Go Mom on your badass camera skills!



Tim and I also made our way down to SoCal with his parents for some sun and surf. His mom got some cute shots with her film camera but given that fact that I am impatiently blogging before recieveing those shots, all I have is this mushy couply shot of us on the beach. Sorry folks :)





Anyway, Tim has just finished my bottle of wine on me which I think is his way of saying: you've had enough. So I guess I'll have to blog about our super amazing plan we've come up with at a later time!




2 comments:

  1. Those pictures look really good! You guys look really happy in the 2nd picture :)
    And drunk blogging sounds interesting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you know I'm thinking of making it a monthly tradition! I was going to go with weekly but didn't want to appear too much of a lush ;)

    Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete