Sunday, January 22, 2012

Impromtu surfing leads to...

...being extremely cold and slightly disappointed in my newly attained surfer girl abilities. Yes folks, we should have listed to the surf report when it said it was NOT going to be good.  Yet, we preservered into the stormy waters of Westport, Washington.






The boys picked me up (after being trapped in my apt for 3 days with no human contact, who was I to turn down a free trip??) and we set forth on our trip!



One of my goals is to start putting together surf videos for a blog.  In reaching that goal, I'm practicing with the camera (iPhone for the time being-high class I know) out of the water for now.  So here's a look-see at our pre-surf adventure/check up on my video editing skills!



Unfortunately the surf just wasn't great enough for any action shots/ I was too much of a pansy once I was out of the water to go take more photos.  To warm me up after surfing the frigid waters , there was only one thing I desired- a donut. Look at that happy face.


2 comments:

  1. Donuts and Surfing...in the snow? Sweet :)
    *I personally would have been chicken, except for the donuts though, not that intimidating. Except for a dieter maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send some snow to New York! This winter is a drab :(

    ReplyDelete