Monday, January 16, 2012

Take One

Yes. This post is mainly a video slide show. But there are a couple reasons I am doing it.

I want to share one of (there are many) my absolute favorite memories of 2011 as well as prepare you for what I hope I will be posting much more on this year. 

 Tim taught me to surf in September of 2010..it's something I've wanted to learn ever since I can remember (growing up in Montana did not make that dream easily attainable).  My first time catching a wave was a feeling I will never forget.  Imagine joining with such an incredible force of nature as the ocean to fructify an amazing feeling that no drug will ever come close to creating. Memorial day weekend of 2011 was when I got to share my new passion with my closest girl friends and that meant the world to me.

Hopefuly, in this new year, I will have actual surf videos to share (my fancy phone shall make that a possibility).


Photography: D'Everaux Photography
*Note: Though I wish I could say it was me, the shots with the amazing surfing are of Tim's friend Eric :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the black and white photo of who I'm assuming is you and your man! These are really great photos.
    Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete