Monday, September 24, 2012

Falling too early?

It’s fall! Which means it is absolutely fair game to throw up your Halloween decorations right? Right! Tim and I are blessed to live with a wonderful couple who whole heartedly share our love for the holiday season. In fact, they surprised US by having some amazing décor up when we came home the other night. I then returned the favor by dropping too much money on a sale at Michaels craft store. Here are just a few pictures that really don’t do our home justice.







Our female roomie, B made those bottles. She is so crafty! I think I have quite a bit to learn from her.









I couldn't pass up these cute little pumpkin heads! 
                                                              
 


Our badass front yard. Have to give the roomies full credit for that one. We're currently looking for body parts to throw out there as well. I'm so excited for what the other holidays are going to bring! I'm usually super cutesy and conservative with my decorations but they really like to go all out and it's so refreshing not to hold back. I'm pretty sure we'll be the only decorated house on the block (does anyone decorate for Halloween anymore?? Kind of makes me sad) and I'm ok with that.


6 comments:

  1. Nope, never too early!
    Wow, everything looks amazing. I'm totally into crafting and playing the house up for the Holidays, I'm ready to start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should. Last year I had my apartment decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving was even here lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since we already have out Christmas decorations out where I work, I think you are safe..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is awesome. I will then shamelessly confess to watching Elf last month and singing Christmas songs in the shower.

      Delete
  4. these are just too cute!


    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete