Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cue the holiday post...

Happy holidays from Tim and Tarrah!


How corny do I feel right now? On a scale of 1-10 we'll throw down a solid 7.25. I have NEVER sent out a Christmas card. I've never even given one to my family from me. This year, I dropped a beautiful $50 to rub my love in the faces of a few chosen lucky ones. Go me!

So in turning over a new leaf with the holidays , commencing with my decision to send Christmas cards; I've decided to continue on my path of new ideas.  Starting with the New Year. Sans an abundance (read: abundance-not outruling completely) of alcohol and the absence of our well enjoyed and unconditionally loved friends under the influence, Tim and I are going to bring 2012 in with a romantic 10.25 on our corny scale we established above.  And to bring us down a notch...we'll follow it with a new years surf trip with his friends!

Stay tuned ;)


7 comments:

  1. Great idea Tarrah! Surf Trip idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's so corny about it? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on 20SB. Thought I'd check out your blog.

    I've never really been one to send Christmas cards either, but I think that's just kind of a guy thing. Yours is really cool, though. Congrats on the happy relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on 20sb.
    I suck at Christmas cards. And sending mail on time. Actually, I still have a Christmas card that I haven't sent because I'm awesome like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my first year sending photo Christmas cards too! Except mine was with my roommates :) It's an adorable picture on your card, I also really like the one on your side bar "I've got the love". Found you through 20sb! Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Eric- We're planning the memorial day surf trip in your neck of the woods this time!
    @Grama-Thanks :)
    @Nagehan- I agree! Starting to whistle a new tune with this guy in regards to my corny factors ;)
    @ Mike, Alyx and NYC- Thanks for checking out my blog! Seems we're all on/have been on the same page with the whole Christmas card thing lol

    ReplyDelete